• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydor Koralia Professional version with Wavemaker(energy efficiency minded purchase)

  • Thread starter Thread starter BenjaminS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BenjaminS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Location
So Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 koralia professional line magnum #5s with the 2 channel controller and extension cables.

It's the two way one: as you can see new its 239.00 alone.

http://www.marinedep....FIWMEW-vi.html


These are the pumps. new they are 125 each.
http://www.marinedep....FIPHAD-vi.html

Including extension cords too =)


retail for this set up was 530

I am asking 350.00 if interested shippping will be 25.00

I am in ORANGE COUNTY California

Cleaned and ready to go!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new