Hydra 26

saltycracker

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
Messages
62
Reaction score
21
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My AI hydra 26 are approximately 5 yrs old. I ran them say 60 percent usage that entire time. I'm getting flickering in the lights now. Any advice thx fellas happy reefing
 
Maybe it’s the power supplies, I have 4 Hyrda 26’s and the power supplies all went within around 4 weeks of each other after 5 years.
 
still have this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new