Hydra 26HD VS Radion Gen 4

Any real benefits to that zig zag that everyone has been adding?
 
Thoughts on the two lights? Anyone compare or have used both? Color of corals between the two??
I use them both and they are both great lights. Not a lot of difference. I do like the diffusers that the Radions have but that's about the only difference between price and slight radiance differences that appeal to different people.
 
Installed! Looks nice,thanks again !

I used to run the whites higher, then the diatom would take over. With the high whites I also burned up some coral tips. I did bump up the greens and reds to see what will happen. If someone say "hey that is so n so's lighting schedule", it is not. This schedule is patterned after WWC with some tweaking;)
 
I used to run the whites higher, then the diatom would take over. With the high whites I also burned up some coral tips. I did bump up the greens and reds to see what will happen. If someone say "hey that is so n so's lighting schedule", it is not. This schedule is patterned after WWC with some tweaking;)

No corals yet in mine yet, once I start adding corals would I need to run an acclimation with this program? The tank is L 57.5 x W 29 x H 29 half moon. Where should they be placed for acclimation? Bottom or up a little higher?
 
No corals yet in mine yet, once I start adding corals would I need to run an acclimation with this program? The tank is L 57.5 x W 29 x H 29 half moon. Where should they be placed for acclimation? Bottom or up a little higher?

Yessss:) that or place the coral low and in a shaded area an move them up slowly of a two week period.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new