Hydra 32 HD settings

ClownSchool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they ‘should’ be able to give you the par you’re looking for, but because they don’t have the blue spectrum spread or strength of premium SPS specific lights, you may not get the coloration the tenuis are capable of producing.

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I customized it myself.
I'll leave a share file if you want.
Do you still use this setting? I tried downloading your file, but it doesn't look like the one you posted. I like the idea of lowering and raising the intensity in the middle of the day so there's less chance of inhibition, but it'll take me forever to do that on my phone.

ComfortRacing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Oregon, you may want to try David Saxby’s settings on the AI website. It has the up & down i tensities you are looking for. I use it w/2 hydra 32 hds on my 120 at 12” off the water. Hope this helps.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back