• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 32's and Quanta Helix

Item Price
$350/140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

slowngreen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
214
Reaction score
226
Location
idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Hydra 32hd's in great condition. Lenses still look new.
$350 shipped, Paypal and US only. (Do not have original packaging) sold!

Also have a new, never used Quanta Helix meso blue 23". Didnt fit in my canopy. $140 shipped in original box. SOLD!

20250511_174331.jpg 20250511_174313.jpg 20250511_172519.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have two Hydra 32hd's in great condition. Lenses still look new.
$350 shipped, Paypal and US only. (Do not have original packaging)

Also have a new, never used Quanta Helix meso blue 23". Didnt fit in my canopy. $140 shipped in original box.

20250511_174331.jpg 20250511_174313.jpg 20250511_172519.jpg
I’ll take the quanta helix. PM sent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new