Hydra 52hd ab+ par

Sboling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently acquired an ai hydra 52hd in great condition and low use. I have set it for the BRS ab+ spectrum with respiration. I toned it down some to acclimate and then ran acclimation mode for 30 days. I’m just around 112 percent for the blues but I’d like to know what the full spectrum par produces to give me an idea of where I’m headed. I’m working towards a mixed reef. Now I have mostly LPS with a few sps that are doing well. I have read hundreds of pages and there is plenty about the 26 but little about the 52hd par. Anyone mapped this or have a reference?

OP
OP
Sboling

Sboling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently acquired an ai hydra 52hd in great condition and low use. I have set it for the BRS ab+ spectrum with respiration. I toned it down some to acclimate and then ran acclimation mode for 30 days. I’m just around 112 percent for the blues but I’d like to know what the full spectrum par produces to give me an idea of where I’m headed. I’m working towards a mixed reef. Now I have mostly LPS with a few sps that are doing well. I have read hundreds of pages and there is plenty about the 26 but little about the 52hd par. Anyone mapped this or have a reference?
Anyone with this light?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back