Hydra Edge 44

Blackhammerreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

I am starting up a 150g mixed reef tank. I have a Kessil AP9x in the middle, Hydra edge 44's to the right and left, two hydra 32's on the tank ends. Looking for settings others are using for their hydra edge 44's and mixed reef. I do understand I will need to make my own adjustments but looking for a good starting point. The tank is 72.5" x 18.5" x 29.5". See the attached picture. I do not have the 32's installed on the tank yet. They're still on my 90g reef. Passing on your settings would be appreciated. I use the mobius app.

1771592741361.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new