Hydroids?

kkgaskin90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
740
Reaction score
117
Location
Mobile, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these hydroids? I never see anything coming out of the tubes. They don't seem to be multiplying. I know I had them at one point because I saw them on the glass in my QT... I had setup my QT with water and a few pieces of rock that had been in my DT.

f1b1dce7c0b3652141b1d327cd8d2cfd.jpg


858e6f78e4f040499f390696c6e1d3a4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new