Hydros 2 ml/min dosing pumps

Item Price
$70.00
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jainc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
90
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I have 6 Hydros 2 ml/min dosing pumps. Found out after I purchased them that they can not dose the small amount needed for the Reef Moonshiners. Asking 70.00 per pump with shipping included. The pumps only have about 10 minutes of run time on them.



IMG_6115.jpeg

IMG_6116.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new