Hydros Control Panel

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is one of my control board in the garage. This was taken a while back. I cannot take one right now since there is something on there that is not public knowledge. In this photo some of the things on the left are Digital Aquatics. I was slowly changing from that to Hydros. The bottom photo is the front electronics cabinet in the stand for the tank.

1B03ED39-7981-4F2F-BBB6-A52D5F7ACA09.jpeg

869AA263-4428-4D14-A042-B2376D333FD1.jpeg

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is one of my control board in the garage. This was taken a while back. I cannot take one right now since there is something on there that is not public knowledge. In this photo some of the things on the left are Digital Aquatics. I was slowly changing from that to Hydros. The bottom photo is the front electronics cabinet in the stand for the tank.

1B03ED39-7981-4F2F-BBB6-A52D5F7ACA09.jpeg

869AA263-4428-4D14-A042-B2376D333FD1.jpeg
Blurr it, just enough so we can guess what it is...

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nero 3
Current USA return pump
AI Prime HD lights
Tunze ATO
While none of these can't be dynamically integrated into hydros, the system does allow you to add a level of control and monitoring above just running these stand alone. For example, if you plug these into a XP8 and just control power to the device you can do the following:
Nero 3 - you can control the power to the device using Modes and disable this device when you want to feed the tank. In addition you can set power monitoring alerts to know if the pump has died or accidently shut off.
Current USA return pump - same concept as the nero 3. Monitor power and control prime power for feeding or cleaning.
AI Prime HD lights - for lights you wouldnt see any huge benefit of having hydros integrated control, better to leave separate and use native app.
Tunze ATO - plug this into your XP8 and add additional optical sensors to your hydros. Place a sensor in your ATO reservoir to alert you when its low and automatically disable your Tunze so it doesnt burn out the pump. Place an additional sensor in your sump beside the Tunze just above its sensors. Then have hydros alert you if the sensor gets wet incase the Tunze accidently overfilled your sump, and additionally disable power to the Tunze. You could even set max power alerts to alert you if the Tunze draws more power than normal to help alert you to a pump failure.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back