Hydros Controller 4

kl3377

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my Controller 4 today and have run in to a few issues. Everything that has plugged directly in to the controller (ie - water level sensor, temp, ph probe, ato pump) worked flawlessly. I had issues connecting to the single plug and the power strip (following online instructions and prompts in the app) but now the unit is doing the following. The app is unable to connect and the unit just continues to do this. There is very little information out there and as far as I can tell the information available at CoralVue does not cover this.

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my Controller 4 today and have run in to a few issues. Everything that has plugged directly in to the controller (ie - water level sensor, temp, ph probe, ato pump) worked flawlessly. I had issues connecting to the single plug and the power strip (following online instructions and prompts in the app) but now the unit is doing the following. The app is unable to connect and the unit just continues to do this. There is very little information out there and as far as I can tell the information available at CoralVue does not cover this.

Unfortunately your video didn’t work for me . I would encourage you to join our online Hydros Forum. We have a lot of help there!

Also our Facebook group has lots of folks that can help.

If those don’t help then you can always submit a ticket or send an email

Just head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. One of the reps will be able to help you efficiently.

OP
OP
K

kl3377

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why the video is not working but it is doing the following after plugging in:

1. White lights from top left - counter clockwise
2. Red lights from top right - clockwise
3. Green lights from top right - clockwise
4. Blue lights from top right - clockwise
5. White lights from top right - clockwise
6. Beeps

Repeats and does not change

OP
OP
K

kl3377

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to do a factory reset. Tried that yesterday but I do not think I left the magnet on long enough, took almost 2 minutes before the above light cycle stopped and the reset lights began. Everything running well now.

Back