• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros, inD aF4 Feeder, Apex

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

braaap

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
2,730
Reaction score
2,822
Location
Montana
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Clearing out some stuff.

inD AF4 feeder brand new with cleaning tabs, wifi connector, cleaning kit, container lids, wire wrap. - $450

Hydros DC Micro Pumps - $10 each

Hydros CO2 solenoid - $15

Hydros RO Solenoids - $15

Hydros 6’ Command Cables - $5 each

Hydros IceCap bat backup cable - $5

Neptune FMM - $40

Neptune 1 link cable - $5

Neptune LLS 15” - $40

Neptune Apex Display Repaired cable - $20

Neptune Apex Display factory cable - $40

120v Solenoids - $10 each


Shipping included over $50. PayPal only. You cover fees.



IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

IMG_5161.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5165.jpeg

IMG_5168.jpeg

IMG_5169.jpeg

IMG_5170.jpeg



IMG_5173.jpeg

IMG_5174.jpeg

IMG_5167.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new