• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros iV PRO

Item Price
$145
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Daveph68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
487
Reaction score
92
Location
Hilton Head
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Used for one month worked great but changed tanks and currently testing manually.

Included:
iV Base Unit with Removable Door
Two Probe Holders
Four Acrylic Rods for Attaching Tubing
Intake Screen and Mounting Hardware
Mixing Pill
150mL Glass Beaker
Glass pH Probe
Calibration Fluids
Alkalinity Testing Reagent - 1L Concentrated

Asking $145 shipped, PM if interested.

DSCN1174.JPG DSCN1175.JPG DSCN1176.JPG DSCN1177.JPG DSCN1178.JPG
 
Hey friend. This only comes with the pH probe not the salinity probe right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new