- Joined
- Jan 3, 2020
- Messages
- 584
- Reaction score
- 276
- Location
- Brooklyn
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Hydros Launch with a salinity probe kit. 475
It will come with new temp probe, but no ph probe. My apologies, but having trouble with it and I wouldn’t stick someone with it. Please ask any questions you might have.
I would rather a pickup and would be open to meet halfway.
The launch and salinity probe was used for only two mths. In the box and ready to go.
Hit me up if interested.
Second picture is when it was up and running.

It will come with new temp probe, but no ph probe. My apologies, but having trouble with it and I wouldn’t stick someone with it. Please ask any questions you might have.
I would rather a pickup and would be open to meet halfway.
The launch and salinity probe was used for only two mths. In the box and ready to go.
Hit me up if interested.
Second picture is when it was up and running.

