• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Wave Engine LE + Reef Octopus Octopulse 2

Item Price
$90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Daveph68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
487
Reaction score
92
Location
Hilton Head
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Upgrading tank and selling the following items in Excellent Condition, pump soaked in Citric Acid

Coralvue Hydros Wave Engine LE $150

Reef Octopus Octopulse 2 pump only includes Hydros WE cable $145

Shipping based on buyer location, I use Pirate Ship and get discounted rates

PM if interested



DSCN1237.JPG

DSCN1238.JPG

DSCN1239.JPG

DSCN1240.JPG
 
Price reduced

Coralvue Hydros Wave Engine LE $120

Reef Octopus Octopulse 2 pump only includes Hydros WE cable $135

Special if you buy both $230

PM if interested
 
Price reduced

Coralvue Hydros Wave Engine LE $95

Reef Octopus Octopulse 2 pump only includes Hydros WE cable $100

Special if you buy both $180

PM if interested
 
Coralvue Hydros Wave Engine LE $95

Reef Octopus Octopulse 2 pump only includes Hydros WE cable $100 SOLD

PM if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new