• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HYDROS WiFi Fish Feeder

Mattyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my HYDROS WiFi Fish Feeder, brand-new in box. I'm an idiot and didn't realize it required a Hydros Controller to operate until after I put food in it. Asking $20 and I'm leaning toward local pickup (07866) only because I'm not sure it'll be any cheaper than new once shipping gets mixed in.

OP
OP
Mattyreefs

Mattyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's where i bought it. Only thing in there is the last line "The built-in WiFi makes setup and programming a snap and doesn’t require a wired connection to your controller." Which I clearly misinterpreted to mean no controller required.

The Coralvue product page does say it requires a HYDROS Control but I missed that...

rene9898

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my HYDROS WiFi Fish Feeder, brand-new in box. I'm an idiot and didn't realize it required a Hydros Controller to operate until after I put food in it. Asking $20 and I'm leaning toward local pickup (07866) only because I'm not sure it'll be any cheaper than new once shipping gets mixed in.

I’ll give you $25 shipped to Folsom, CA 95630

OP
OP
Mattyreefs

Mattyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it's going to cost like $15 to ship. Probably not worth it but I'll let you know if I don't find someone local.

Recapit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use I outside of the Hydros environment. Since I cannot get mine to work with the latest Hydros update, I was able to locate the iLONDA app and configure the feeder to work.

CoralVue just rebrands these feeders, so it's not a lost cause if you don't have Hydros.

scottalex41

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use I outside of the Hydros environment. Since I cannot get mine to work with the latest Hydros update, I was able to locate the iLONDA app and configure the feeder to work.

CoralVue just rebrands these feeders, so it's not a lost cause if you don't have Hydros.
Could you explain how you did this? I held the blue button on the hyros and did the auto scan on the app but it never recognized it.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back