Hygger wave maker protective sponge replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter magsfins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

magsfins

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this hygger wave maker for quite some time now, and The sponges it originally came with have become stretched out over time and no longer properly fit around the wave maker mechanism. I am worried a critter might get caught up in it, does anyone have any ideas on where I could buy replacements?
20260827_144816_9956F820-E489-4C46-A2AC-C4523C2F6B23.png
 
Have you reached out to Hyyger?
I used to have that exact nano Hyyger Wave Maker. Unfortunately my Urchin chewed the cable. Ugggg.
 
Have you reached out to Hyyger?
I used to have that exact nano Hyyger Wave Maker. Unfortunately my Urchin chewed the cable. Ugggg.
I just emailed them as well! Thought I could cover all my bases and ask here and them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new