Hyposalinity help

  • Thread starter Thread starter RockfishAK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RockfishAK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that hyposalinity is done for 30 days. If I removed fish and went fallow while dropping the salinity to 13 ppt, would the fallow period be for 30 days? I'm hoping to go hypo in quarantine and in the display tank as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new