I’m from Sacramento Area. Looking for a good LFS

Mike O

View Badges
Reaction score
hey guys- I’m new to the forums and am looking for a good LFS in the Sacramento area that specializes in salt water/corals. I’ve ran a freshwater tank for 4-5 years, but bought a 125g tank and am making the jump into salt water and need help and guidance.

Legendary Corals

geddavis

View Badges
Reaction score
there are not too many good LFSs in nor cal but I would recommend lucky aquarium in San-Fransisco but otherwise, I buy from the B.A.R. frag swap and online. Lucky aquarium is great but not the best fish and coral selection.

OP
Mike O

Mike O

View Badges
Reaction score
I would say the best for reef/corals is probably @YourReef , but if you are in that area I would also stop by Aqua Life in Rocklin. Between the two, I just have a long history with YourReef and they are a sponsor on here too.
I’ve seen both of those when searching. I’ll have to check them out! Thanks!

Bpultz

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve shopped at Your Reef and it’s ok but Aquarium Depot is probably the best when it comes to fish section though their coral section isn’t bad (a little more expensive but eh)

Big Daddy Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Aquarium depot, AquaLifeAquarium and yourreef are decent. If you’re in San Jose, check out Neptune aquatics

phpwebdev

View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't found a reef shop that i've liked since moving here....
I just found YourReef after trying a few places. I liked their prices and selection. Bought some frags, a clown, and an LED light. Very good service. Any other suggestions?

Top Shelf Aquatics

How excited are you about the new R2R Market?

• Excited or Interested

Votes: 398 76.1%
  • Not that excited or interested

Votes: 125 23.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
MAXSPECT