I’m new here guys!

OverkillNANO

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s it going guys . I have recently crossed over to the “blue” side of the water box hobby . And I keep seeing r2r get mentioned so I figured I would join and show my box and as well maybe eat tips and pointers from you guys!
My set up is
10g tall tank.
HOB with chemipure and filter floss.
A nano skimmer
Tunze ATO nano running to a ro/di bucket
A kessil tuna blue A160we controlled by the spectral by kessil.

Stocking:
My baby clown .
One emerald crab
And one ghostie
Maybe 8-10 different zoathids and palys
A acan
Ricordea Florida
A lil gsp
And a hammer

The tank is goin on 3 months maybe 4 . And the only issues I really have is algae but that’s going away the more I work on it
3F5F618D-1F58-4742-8E15-DDC74F8D0CB3.jpeg
6FDB9FF4-627D-4EBD-8917-7E0CA7288204.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new