I’m new here.

Hello reefers! I am new to the site, but I am eager to document my progress on reefing, and helping others. I have a 13.5 gallon saltwater euphillya only reef tank (it’s my first). Here is the tank!

IMG_0100.jpeg
try straight up rubbing alcohol for glass cleaner I tried all sorts of glass cleaners and they all streak . While making my own sump a member said to use it to clean the glass for better silicon adhesion so I tried it to clean the salt residue off my exterior glass on my two other aquariums works great
 
IMG_5100.png
Hello & welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new