I am back!!!!

bizzybeas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am back after 16 years. My kids are grown and I have once again setup a reef system. I was going to do a fish only but.... you know I bought corals. A lot has changed... I have a refugium, an amazing skimmer, I can dose with a calculator and buy salt water from the store!
My hubby custom built the stand for my 55 gallon cylinder, hard plummed it and built storage all under the stairs. There is a piece missing because it is being built for the new 10 gallon. Best yet, he blew out the closet behind it for full access!! I am excited!!

B5016B8D-9A1A-472F-AA64-E855D9BA583A.jpeg 71815549-F3B3-44DE-9F92-CEAD0D901143.jpeg 87426E18-9764-4F15-BC28-AB31DF3505BF.jpeg

OP
OP
bizzybeas

bizzybeas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! But um quick question, how long do you plan on keeping that yellow tang in the 55g? XD #TangPolice might have to come get you soon lol
welcome again, lots of great stuff on here, super helpful for all problems you might encounter :) keep on reefing
Until he out grows the tank and I will trade him in.

OP
OP
bizzybeas

bizzybeas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! But um quick question, how long do you plan on keeping that yellow tang in the 55g? XD #TangPolice might have to come get you soon lol
welcome again, lots of great stuff on here, super helpful for all problems you might encounter :) keep on reefing
All of the fish look magnified in the cylinder. He is a baby.

OP
OP
bizzybeas

bizzybeas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I welcomed you on your other post but very nice tank!
I see lots of reefers from Wisconsin. I am from there but moved after I graduated from Madison. I moved to Florida to learn how to scuba... fell in love with the ocean.... moved to the desert..... now you see where the saltwater hobby comes in.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see lots of reefers from Wisconsin. I am from there but moved after I graduated from Madison. I moved to Florida to learn how to scuba... fell in love with the ocean.... moved to the desert..... now you see where the saltwater hobby comes in.
Nice! I work in Madison and live on the boarder. I used to think about moving by the ocean.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back