I am having trouble on the computer.

StartingATank

Self-Diagnosed Coral Addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2024
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,744
Location
DFW Metroplex
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok so I am having some trouble on my computer. First of all, I am unable to post any thread, I can comment, I think, but not post. Second, I am unable to vote sometimes. Finally, certain images just will or won’t load, like, for example, on the photo of the month, 2, 3, 4, and 5 won’t load, but I will refresh the tab, and then 1, 7, 9, and 11 wont load, but the previous ones would, for example. I will add pics in a second once I get back on my computer, as I have to post this on my phone
 
Ok so I am able to vote now, it may have just been there was a brief internet interruption, but I still have trouble viewing some pictures.
This was before I refreshed:
Screenshot 2026-10-08 4.42.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-10-08 4.42.50 PM.png


And this was after:
Screenshot 2026-10-08 4.42.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-10-08 4.42.45 PM.png







But this still occurs with different pictures once I refresh, because after I refreshed I was unable to view 7 and 15, and this just keeps happening with random pictures, there is no pattern as far as I can see
 
Also, with the thread posting, I think it was also just an internet problem too as I don't seem to have trouble with it now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new