I am the smartest man in the world

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided that I wanted to get some sand off a favia that is attached to a rock, so I lifted the rock to get it in the direct flow of my MP40, when I did that, a birdsnest crashed into the glass, unglued itself, and got sucked into my VorTech. At the same time, a different birdsnest on the same rock, crashed into a frag rack in the tank, I now have 8 frags, most ridiculously small, of birdsnests. The good news, all of the frags have polyps open since this just happened a couple of hours ago. The bad news, they are going to take forever to grow out, the other bad news, nobody in San Antonio likes SPS, so they are never going to be sold, the silver lining, if one of mine die on the rocks, I have free replacements, and birdsnests grow faster than kelp, so they should be decently sized in 6ish months and maybe some locals will take a chance on them.

OP
OP
footballdude2k3

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The smartest man in the world would not waste his money on Vortech's.

Serious reason I got them, had something break and fry my tank, with the money I lost in livestock, it's worth getting electricity out of the tank for me.

Second, it's called sarcasm, if you don't like it, stay outta my thread.

Third, they double as a nice frag saw, so stop hatin.

OP
OP
footballdude2k3

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with that, the last time I tried to move my accidental birdsnest frags, no one bit...

I would try Austin, Dallas, and Houston once they are grown out a few inches and have a ton of branches, even if I lost money on gas, it would be a nice excuse for a road trip with the GF.

OP
OP
footballdude2k3

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U can send me one Lol

I know you were being a bit sarcastic, but I think that I am going to be driving back home to Chicago with the GF and the dogs for Christmas, if you could meet me on the way up if I still have one, we could prolly arrange something

OP
OP
footballdude2k3

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one that went through the VorTech already has polyps coming in where it broke off, hashtagsuckittrebek, the other one does too, but that was just broken, not pumped

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 169 73.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.3%

Back