I can’t post a pic with iPhone

BadFish619

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit upload file. Wait for it to load. It has a percentage count. Once loaded you will need to hit either thumbnail or full image. Then hit post

OP
OP
Lousybreed

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not see it. It’s like not formatted for my new phone. I looked and I have the latest update for R2R.

mdcmonster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new phone as well and it almost doesnt even give the option to post a photo. I have had to use a computer. If you can get the keyboard to slide down thats where you can see the add photo button but I cant figure that out. I guess everyone uses computers.

BadFish619

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird, mine looks like this Screenshot_20190519-211332_Samsung Internet.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do not see it. It’s like not formatted for my new phone. I looked and I have the latest update for R2R.

I have a new phone as well and it almost doesnt even give the option to post a photo. I have had to use a computer. If you can get the keyboard to slide down thats where you can see the add photo button but I cant figure that out. I guess everyone uses computers.

Can you guys grab a screen shot?

dhof

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What am I missing? I cannot figure out how to post a pic on R2R.
I use an iPhone and the R2R app (which I think is Tapatalk). Whenever you hit reply, the keyboard hides the picture upload button, and there is literally no way to unhide the keyboard. It's been this way for a year or more. My iPad does not hide the picture graphic, so I have to use the iPad or a computer if I want to post a picture. If I swipe up to switch apps, I can breifly see the buttons for a split second but as soon as the app is chosen as the active app the buttons disappear. Here's a pic of what it looks like in case it's helpful for revhtree.

iphone r2r app.PNG

Back