I Caught Crabs

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
6
Location
Soddy Daisy, TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Sally Lightfoots Have Won Many Battles, But Now I Have Won The War. They Are Out Of My Tank As Of 3 A.m. This Morning. Thanks For The Trap Bryan, Ill Try To Get It Back To You As Soon As Possible. Now I Can Finally Get Some More Fish And Kill Them Some Other Way Lol.
 
great news tommy!!! Now comes the disclaimer on the trap! HEHE! it is only a $50 rental if it doesnt work. but if it works it a $500 fee. SO you can just paypal me the $500! :rolleyes:

good news though tommy, here comes the gobbies!
 
Tommy! you took the big purple tang home from Donny's (and a second yellow tang?) and I've been hearing rumors of tang fights at your house. What's going on? I hope they don't kill each other......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new