I Caught My Blenny

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamfajge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adamfajge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am holding my Bi-Color Blenny in my in-tank refugium. It is 7x7x4 it should be enough for a week or hopefully long enough for my Sunset and Rainbow Monti to come out. Give me some ideas for a 4th fish. I have 1 Oscellaris Clown, a Mandarin and a Fairy Wrasse

Thanks

I would love a Flame Angel and I have heard good stories about them with some bad.
 
I Caught The Blenny

I am holding my Bi-Color Blenny in my in-tank refugium. It is 7x7x4 it should be enough for a week or hopefully long enough for my Sunset and Rainbow Monti to come out. Give me some ideas for a 4th fish. I have 1 Oscellaris Clown, a Mandarin and a Fairy Wrasse

Thanks

I would love a Flame Angel and I have heard good stories about them with some bad.
 
give us some more details about your tank so we know what your limits are

I merged your two threads so I apologize for the double post, I thought it made sense in my head.
 
Last edited:
New Fish Needed

I have a 46 gallon mixed reef and removed my Blenny due to nipping at my SPS
 
I cant recommend a flame angel or any of the dwarf angels because they are so hit and miss with SPS. I bought one that was said to be reef safe by the last owner and it went right to town on all my corals...
 
Blennys are bad news, I had a flame tail blenny also he liked to eat zoas, the only one that I would personally keep is the Midas Blenny, they are really active and well manner.
 
I had to break down my tank again to remove a flame angel that decided to munch on some of my SPS...the bad part is he only nipped at the ones I liked most, completely left the $10 frags alone and went after the purple bonsai.
 
My bicolor just ate a purple plasma and is nibbling on all my other SPS, looks like I am getting out the buckets and taking everything out of the tank to get him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new