I Command You To Not Look At Me!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,872
Reaction score
122,504
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHAHA come on somebody tell me how much you love my picture of ficklefins as my avatar!!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
 
Rev just had a moment....
nerd.jpg
 
The funny thing was that I saw another thread with your avatar in it and I thought to myself... What in the world is Rev doing now!!!

Then I come to find out it was about me. Tisk tisk tisk.
 
Dang isn't that the truth!!
 
You folks are the BEST ... :hammer: !!
Thanks for cheering up the Canadian members ... anyways howz about this for a flip side of the Canadian version ... Rev or ficklefins???

TPBubbles.jpg


Enjoy.


Paul
 
ROFLMBO! Definitely Sir Fickle!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new