I could use some half dead Acan advice.

Not sure the feeding regimen is doing much good. I have used very small pellets and reef roids. The flesh tends to look a little fluffier so there may be some good. However, comparing my first pic with this one makes me think I’m not gaining any ground.
72FAF326-058C-4A59-958B-DDFFD9153537.jpeg

I will continue feeding occasionally and I may move it into a shadier spot to see if that helps. Maybe this one just isn’t meant to be. Won’t give up on it though.
It is very far gone, so any improvment is good.

Just a note you should probably feed every day if it will take it.
 
Seems to be rounding a corner for the good! I moved the frag rock off to one side of the tank to give it a bit less intense lighting after the last update. It has started feeding a lot better and everything! Thanks for the advice everyone. It’s great when things work out :)
DC2669F6-A821-42E7-BD20-98066B9DCFA4.jpeg
 
4DAE59F1-EBE9-4049-B48F-1BDC734D4F28.jpeg

Didn’t give up on this thing and it has done well! Just thought I’d update this in case anyone ever finds this and wonders if they should bother trying. I think if I fed it more often it would really take off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new