I couldn't say no

Billy saying hi to the camera.
20201014_213209.jpg
 
20201108_211749.jpg

Tank is starting to fill up with fish. I added 6 lyretail anthias. That really adds color and movement to the tank.
 
Added a few frags. I will post pics after they get used to the lights and tank.
 
It is the k2 version 7x7x21 rated for 800 gallons. Dont think I will need to be upgrading it anytime soon. I figure it will keep ph high. I guess I'll see.
 
Refugium sees to be taking off. Growing a little bit of this and that.
20201220_133938.jpg
Really Nice Refugium!
Are you doing reverse light schedule?
 
Really Nice Refugium!
Are you doing reverse light schedule?
Lit up like the sun 24/7. Once nutrient levels get where I want them I will regulate light schedule and intensity. I feed a lot and have gha I'm dealing with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new