I dedicate this here rock for???

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all seem to have a certain rock that we dedicate for one type of coral or another. I want to see pic's of your X coral dedicated rocks! Any coral will do!
 
SAM_0231.jpg
SAM_0233.jpg

These are my mushrooms. I started with just the one large in the middle and it has gotten very happen and spawned more all throughout the tank but most have stayed here on this rock.
 
Great idea! I'll get a pic!
 
This large rock has become this yuma's home. This Yuma is over 6" in diameter
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1400747709597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400747709597.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 144

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new