I didnt know this about red dragonettes

personwafish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
83
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictured is my plain ole red dragonette, She’s really great eats just about anything you give her. I can usually see her visibly changing color shades its a beautiful display truly. I had always wondered what she did at night after scouring the rocks all day, and tonight while observing during moonlight hours something picked up in my vision. After closer inspection it was her in all her glory just tucked neatly beneath the sand.

4BD8A226-6AB7-4B3D-99CF-F30DD0526B39.jpeg 8C83924A-2B50-405B-9271-7B07CED17147.jpeg
 
Not easy to find but definite beauties
 
Pictured is my plain ole red dragonette, She’s really great eats just about anything you give her. I can usually see her visibly changing color shades its a beautiful display truly. I had always wondered what she did at night after scouring the rocks all day, and tonight while observing during moonlight hours something picked up in my vision. After closer inspection it was her in all her glory just tucked neatly beneath the sand.

4BD8A226-6AB7-4B3D-99CF-F30DD0526B39.jpeg 8C83924A-2B50-405B-9271-7B07CED17147.jpeg
Mines camouflage itself all the time to blend in with the sand or rocks .
 
Pictured is my plain ole red dragonette, She’s really great eats just about anything you give her. I can usually see her visibly changing color shades its a beautiful display truly. I had always wondered what she did at night after scouring the rocks all day, and tonight while observing during moonlight hours something picked up in my vision. After closer inspection it was her in all her glory just tucked neatly beneath the sand.

4BD8A226-6AB7-4B3D-99CF-F30DD0526B39.jpeg 8C83924A-2B50-405B-9271-7B07CED17147.jpeg
Made our day! ;Playful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new