I found the frags I've been looking for

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately I've been missing a few frags. I thought I secured them well enough but I forgot to make them urchin proof.

IMG_1632_zpsa12823dc.jpg
 
stupid urchin the frags are not for you!!!

ha ive seen one of those guys covered in zoas before it was pretty funny
 
dumb urchin! Frags are for fish! (trix are for kids) ....................................... cricket cricket cricket..................................lol
 
maybe your urchin needs a display refugium... so you can have coral and such in your main... ya think? ;) ....LOL
 
haha.. your urchin is waving his hand and saying "these are not the frags you're looking for..." :tongue:


gorgeous urchin btw..
 
dumb urchin! Frags are for fish! (trix are for kids) ....................................... cricket cricket cricket..................................lol

haha dont worry i was going to go that route too
 
LOL funny stuff.
 
My tuxedo urchin keeps trying to wear strips of my GSP as a say something hat :tongue:
If I ever get my fowlr tank up and running he is going in there for sure
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new