I go through this every time I make a change!

Cherie cook

Cherbear
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all...I just switched from all kessil LED lighting to hybrid kessil/ T5 lighting. Love it so far, but one thing that always plagues me when I switch up the programming on the kessil spectral controller is getting the programmed settings to stick once I get out of programming mode! I’ll think I have it all set...but the LEDs will still be on when I get up in the morning!;Shifty In the past I guess it was just hit or miss, trying different ways until I finally get what I want....hardly ideal. Anyway it’s not working for me right now;Bucktooth. Seems I’m permanently stuck so if anyone can offer some help.....

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel free to give us a call while you're in front of the controller so we can walk you through the steps to get your programming to save. We're here to help, 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.

There's also two good videos on our YouTube channel with how to program and use the Spectral and Spectral X Controllers - our YT channel is "KessilTube".

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now, that is some service!

Peter Griffin Applause GIF by Family Guy

OP
OP
Cherie cook

Cherie cook

Cherbear
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel free to give us a call while you're in front of the controller so we can walk you through the steps to get your programming to save. We're here to help, 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.

There's also two good videos on our YouTube channel with how to program and use the Spectral and Spectral X Controllers - our YT channel is "KessilTube".
I love this! Didn’t expect a message from kessil but definitely taking advantage of this tomorrow!;Smuggrin

rob taft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently shopping for lights for my new 5' rectangular tank and Kessil's quick and customer focused response to Cherie's problem has gone a long way to persuding me to seriously consider Kessil.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently shopping for lights for my new 5' rectangular tank and Kessil's quick and customer focused response to Cherie's problem has gone a long way to persuding me to seriously consider Kessil.
We're here to help!

Hopefully you never have to talk to us, because everything works perfectly for you - but if you ever have something come up or just want to talk lighting schedules, recommendations, or just talk coral, give us a call or an email. Everyone here has multiple tanks of their own so it's really easy to distract us with coral talk :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back