OP
OP
cypike

cypike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The color is debatable in the instance that the clownfish sees something that is very similar in size and shape but something is off (from what I've read). I think I worded it wrong about it being Ocellaris- my thoughts were since they are both Ocellaris and you not knowing the sex of either, the aggression would be less than if you had 2 females that were different species of clownfish. In the event that the they are both males, the aggression could be 2 males fighting to be female. In the event that they are both females, one female could be bullying the other to death. In the event that one is male and one is female, the female may be bullying to assert "I'm the dominant female."
I’m hoping it’s to make sure the orange one stays male. The white one is noticeably bigger, and the orange one doesn’t fight back so who knows. So far they’re getting along alright, sometimes they swim side by side

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back