• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I got ripped off!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plain and simple, I've been ripped off! We made a Deal by text through out a week or 2. I shipped my box with probably 7 frags of zoas and he Never shipped his box. Its been a month and all I get is a runaround. I want to keep the faith that he will because I get random texts saying he will ship it soon. He Says work schedule doesn't allow him to get to post office and there is a prepaid label already with him. I have a scheduled meet up with him and a close friend of mine that lives in his to town. This is my last attempt. My buddy is using an hr of personal time from work to help me out. My buddy is just accepting the box when they meet and drop it off at post office. Crossing my fingers..... If he is a no show, I will post his name for everyone to watch their back. I have all the texts we sent...well over 200 texts and copy of shipping labels.

OP
OP
T

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK.... as text says "I'll be at postoffice at 8am" usps. express delivery. fingers crossed! update u guys tomrw evening

OP
OP
T

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After pushing the issue seems Im getting it. I received a pic of post office receipt with today's date and express service. Fingers crossed. Thnx for listening (reading). Keep u updated

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
T

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Box arrived wet & damaged.... Mailman handed it to me in a plastic bag. I opened it and bags were just about empty. One bag might be salvaged.... Second bag coral looks dead and like a skeleton (looked dead way before yesterday ). I text and refund on dead coral was offered. Looks nothing like pic I received weeks ago. I'll keep u updated.

Attachments

• 1368030956870.jpg
    1368030956870.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 473
  • 1368030991173.jpg
    1368030991173.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 477
  • 1368031014842.jpg
    1368031014842.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 492

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Member Feedback forum is meant for only those members directly involved in the transaction. I've deleted all of the comments from non-involved members. Thanks for your cooperation.

OP
OP
T

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Lol. What if others want to chime in in their bad experiences and give me tips on what to do? I feel it can help others also!

OP
OP
T

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, I just thought I was getting ripped off and I wanted a little story leading up to not getting the coral. Then I would Give out forum member name. Sorry to disappoint. Lol

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Member Feedback forum is meant for only those members directly involved in the transaction. I've deleted all of the comments from non-involved members. Thanks for your cooperation.

Really? Lol. What if others want to chime in in their bad experiences and give me tips on what to do? I feel it can help others also!

Yes, really. That is the purpose of this forum and has been a long standing rule.

If you want tips on how to care for the corals, the Member Feedback forum is not the place for that type of advice. Feel free to start a thread, in the appropriate forum, asking how best to care for these corals. However, in doing so, please do not attempt to turn that thread into a review of a particular transaction or member. Thanks for your cooperation.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back