I got the little crab ..............

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big Dog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Big Dog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
152
Reaction score
6
Location
W PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.......... but I know there's a bigger one.

crab 2.jpg


Made the move to the new 180 from the 90. I knew I had 2 big crabs, I saw them at night and they were decimating my cleaner crews. Not sure if it's a wolf or black tip but this guy was 2.5" across. In the sump now. The bad thing is I know there is one bigger in the rock (I looked in every rock I moved too) and he's not the same species. I'm gonna have to try baiting.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new