I Have Another "Thing" On My Rocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This growth on the underside of a mushroom colony. Under white light it's seriously red, not at all like the other sponges I have growing. Under blues it's Orange.
9461780715de76346f14447b9b41a41e.jpg
137286dd1e25fbed92ef5449da66d15e.jpg
 
Cool! I have a similar sponge, more a red-orange. This is why I love good live rock (cultured, that is) the amount of diversity is fantastic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new