I have two that need an ID (Please)

  • Thread starter Thread starter shornik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shornik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
517
Reaction score
210
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First one (I think some kind of Monti?):

IMG_0163_2.jpg


Second one (I'm pretty sure its some kind of Acro):

IMG_0161_2.jpg


The color is only a little off in this one, its a pastel bluish/green.

Thanks for your help!
 
They're both acros, but they're going to need to grow a lot bigger for a positive ID.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new