I just gotta say...

PJS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

This forum has been my Reef keeping bible! Everone on here is so helpful and willing to share their opinions and experiences. Just knowing that if I have a problem or question I'm only a few typed words away from getting the help I need. The support is invaluable!

When I first decided I wanted to go from fish only to a reef I did a lot of reading on the ole interweb and while doing so I got lucky and stumbled across R2R. What a find! It made my decision making in the direction I wanted to go so much easier, from equipment to livestock to how to take care of them. This forum has reduced the 'trial and error' significantly! Again...invaluable! Not knocking my LFS but that's just one input, this forum is like thousands of LFS's at my fingertips. I can imagine where my tank would be without R2R but I don't want to.
I am glad and proud to be a part of this place called R2R or what I refer to as my Reefamily!
I'm thankful for you all!

Reef on my friends...reef on

Phil

RDA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. Every night I get on here and read as much as I can. I've only began to scrape the surface on all the great information.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back