I just like the picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter cee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
923
Location
out there
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all, one of my favs:
redmille.jpg


Dave
 
It's not fraggable yet, is it, Dave? If so, add it to my frag swap loot;). That guy is bright and contrasting.
 
Yea put me down for a frag too!! Very nice!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new