I know why... Do you? New Reefer Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Science/G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Science/G

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Messages
3,854
Reaction score
3,250
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a green Goniopora that I've grown out from a quarter size frag to the size of a softball over the last 4 years. Today it receded back to the skeleton and hasn't opened up. I know exactly why. Experience refers will probably be able to narrow it down rather quickly, so I'm really posing this question as a challenge for the less experienced crowd and a way to gain important knowledge.
 
Wouldn’t those both fall under “you changed something”? 🤔

I have no idea what it could be if nothing physical changed… are goni telepathic? Are you sending it bad vibes?
 
IMG_2326.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new