I like bright colors and small polyps

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpoletti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
aug20140001.jpg
 
Mark, you have just raised the bar on what has to be some of the best SPS photos I have seen. If mine looked only half that good, I would be ecstatic.

Jack
 
Thank You Jack. I do know that there are some very talented photographers here @ R2R. I am just trying to catch up to their quality.
 
I'm more than impressed truly amazing coral you have there.
Do you have a tank thread???
I would love to know more about the system that houses such amazing coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new