I like bright colors and small polyps

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpoletti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I may sound like a three year old in a toy store but, I NEED a frag of this coral.

aug20340001.jpg
 
stand back)))))) Leish, you have enough sweet corals!! So Mark as I was saying.......:)
 
stand back)))))) Leish, you have enough sweet corals!! So Mark as I was saying.......:)

I need more so one day I can have a
totmlogo.jpg
under my name. Untill then, back off and let me catch up to your tank......

:D:D:D:D:D
 
So what list do we join to get frags of some of these LOL.

Seriously.....

:lurk: Thanks racermike, but I don't frag until things are basically touhing. From some of the growth I have been getting from only 5 hours of halides, that might be soon. ;)
 
I need more so one day I can have a
totmlogo.jpg
under my name. Untill then, back off and let me catch up to your tank......

:D:D:D:D:D


LOL-just like a hardcore reefer Leishman :-({|= :-({|=:-({|= -Rev should make a tag under your name saying: "Have the east coast rare coral market cornered"- You and Gadgets
 
LOL-just like a hardcore reefer Leishman :-({|= :-({|=:-({|= -Rev should make a tag under your name saying: "Have the east coast rare coral market cornered"- You and Gadgets

With Gadgets watching my tank this week I may have nothing soon
 
I had a couple PM's asking for a FTS. All I have is this older one from a few months back
newr20090001.jpg
 
nice FTS pic-what salt are you using Mark?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new