I lost all my chips with Black Jack!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
17
Location
Lockport IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost all my chips with Black Jack! Not even a push I got AK dealer AJ and bye bye chips.:snicker:
 
You allways do. Thats why I see so many threads started by you.:crossedlips:
 
what i do now is play only 1-2 hands of bj for everytime i visit the site
its been working for me fairly well so far
 
bj

I went from 6k to 30k then lost it all in minutes :(
 
It happened again bet big got black jack and so did dealer and it took my chips, It should be a push not a loss.:ops:
 
BJ was bad to me today too. I swear it's fixed!!
 
Hrd to quit that game.....oooooh this post gives me 10,be back ina minute hahahahahaha
 
ibet.JPG
 
Admins must have turned up the difficulty! I just played 20 hands. Dealer had 20 or 21 on 15 of those hands. The other 5 were all pushes!!! 20 hands without a single win. I can't win against those odds!
 
Playing here , just reminds me to stay out of the real ones. Worked my funds up to 50k and lost it all. Greed won over sensibility. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new