I lost with this!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
17
Location
Lockport IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dealer
hearts-6-150.png
diamonds-2-150.png
diamonds-4-150.png
spades-2-150.png
hearts-7-150.png
21Player - Push
hearts-a-150.png
spades-q-150.png
21Player - Push
clubs-a-150.png
hearts-q-150.png
21
 
They're fixed I'm tellin' you. I lost 10 straight hands the other night where the dealer had blackjack every single freakin' hand!
 
They're fixed I'm tellin' you. I lost 10 straight hands the other night where the dealer had blackjack every single freakin' hand!


i had that but the other way around. i got 7 black jacks in a row
 
Haha! I went from $10,000 to $0 in 5 minutes a few days ago...

Hopefully rev gives us some more free casino cash!
 
then why you at 0?


thats my problem. i can never keep bets small. when i posted that i was at nearly 2000 lol

i can keep bets small and build a few houndred quickly. then i move to 25 bets. once i get over 1000 i move tp 50 bets. then when i lose several times in a row i always think "ods are on my side" and i bet it all and poof its gone. happens like that to me several times a week lol
 
LOL thats what I do


thats my problem. i can never keep bets small. when i posted that i was at nearly 2000 lol

i can keep bets small and build a few houndred quickly. then i move to 25 bets. once i get over 1000 i move tp 50 bets. then when i lose several times in a row i always think "ods are on my side" and i bet it all and poof its gone. happens like that to me several times a week lol
 
wow that sux.. They should do a 50 chip thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new