I love my turbos!

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
3,714
Reaction score
4,416
Location
centerton AR
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded tank sizes and transferred everything over…. So I’ve got the standard diatoms and such but I’ve got 3 big turbo snails that seem to be in heaven.
002130BC-E7AB-45FF-AE59-C98CCCAEA890.jpeg
183096FD-2491-4F32-8A99-7D8A8B59E50C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new