I Love This Guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nikon_Guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since this guy started living in my reef, I just can't bring myself to eat a shrimp cocktail anymore. I really used to love shrimp cocktail.

It's really a good thing there isn't such a thing as a "beerfish". :p

cleanershrimp.jpg


Taken with a Nikon D-100, 105mm lens, ISO 200, f11 at 100. Mono light with softbox used from above.
 
Great pic.....I have one too no matter where I put my hand in the tank he climbs aboard.....And pulls on my hairs. I like Blood shrimp too....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new