I made frozen feed!

alpburakozbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my friends.
Last week I made frozen feed. I used frozen scallops, shrimps and mackerel (wlth skin and bone). I added New Life Spectrum Thera (small food), Tropic Marin Immuvit (vitamin etc.), Omega One Brown and Red Seaweed to make the mixture more nutritious. The mixture I prepared yielded 65 cubes. I poured some into the aquarium before molding and my fish ate it well. It can be given once or twice a week. Squid, octopus, salmon and various products can be added to the mixture.
Construction stages:
1. I mixed the frozen products from the food processor without adding any water and put them in a separate bowl.
2. We add powder, feed and algae to the products we grind (it would be better if you pull the algae from the rondo) and mix it with our hands or a spoon (I used a spoon).
3. We put the mixture we prepared into the ice molds with a teaspoon, level them so that they do not overflow, remove the excess, and close the lids. Just in case, we bag the molds one by one and put them in the freezer. Our creatures can eat with pleasure!
IMG_5660.jpeg

IMG_5666.jpeg

IMG_5665.jpeg

IMG_5668.jpeg

IMG_5671.jpeg

IMG_5672.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back