I make a rock with FRP

Hi Junichi, you have a very nice bonsai reef there! Unfortunatelly I also have a hard time understanding what you are writing, however from pictures and a few words I understood, it seems a very interesting approach. Could you please explain in a few very simple statements what you are doing.
I'm sorry. Because a translation into Japanese is soft.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new